Our COVID-19 Response
To the patients of Orthopedic Solutions:
As we continue to respond and adjust to this ongoing spread of COVID-19, Orthopedic Solutions is making changes to our procedures of patient care. We ask for your patience and grace as we continue to make any necessary changes to protect our patients, team members, and community.
Effective immediately, Orthopedic Solutions will implement the following procedures and protocols for the safety of our patients and staff:
- We are requiring all patients, visitors, and staff to wear a mask while inside our clinic.
- In an effort to increase social distancing, we are asking patients to wait in their car prior to their appointment. Upon arriving, we ask that our patients call our office at (405) 513-8326 for further instructions.
- We request that all patients reschedule their appointment if they or someone in their household have had symptoms associated with COVID-19 (shortness of breath, cough, fever, body aches, loss of taste and smell, etc.) in the 72 hours prior to their appointment.
- We request that patients reschedule their appointment if they have come in contact someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- We request that adult patients attend their appointments alone to reduce the number of people coming through our clinic.
- We request that patients 18 and under come with only one parent or guardian.
What Can I Expect At My Appointment?
In addition to the same great care we have always provided for our patients, please expect the following procedures:
- When you arrive to your appointment, there will be a sign on the clinic door instructing you to call our office at (405) 513-8326 to alert us to your arrival. At that point, we will initiate check in and ask you to remain in your car until your receive a call from one of our team members letting you know that you are ready to be seen.
- When you call to initiate check in, one of our staff members will complete a phone screening of any possible symptoms or risk factors.
- At the start of your appointment, one of our staff members will check your temperature. Anyone with a temperature over 100 will be asked to reschedule their appointment for a later date.
- You will be required to wear a mask at all times while in our office. If you are unable or unwilling to wear a mask, you will be asked to reschedule to a telehealth appointment.
If you are uncomfortable coming in at this time, we are happy to announce that we are now offering telehealth appointments! Please contact our office for more information about this option.
What Other Steps Are You Taking?
In addition, we are taking the following steps:
- Screening all staff members for symptoms on a daily basis.
- Continuing to disinfect each room between patients.
- Increasing the frequency of disinfecting common spaces to multiple times per day.
Do you have questions? Please feel free to call or email us with any questions or concerns.
(405) 513-8326 // firstname.lastname@example.org