Our COVID-19 Response
To the patients of Orthopedic Solutions:
At the risk of overreacting, we think the cost of under-reacting could put our loved ones at risk, so we are choosing to be proactive as our contribution to the collective victory over this new virus threat. As we continue to respond and adjust to this ongoing spread of COVID-19, Orthopedic Solutions is beginning to make changes to our procedures of patient care. We ask for your patience and grace as we continue to make any necessary changes to protect our patients, team members, and community.
Effective immediately, Orthopedic Solutions will put the following procedures into place for all of our patients:
- We request that all patients over the age of 70 call before coming to your appointment.
- We request that all patients who fall into a health risk group as defined by the Center for Disease Control (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/specific-groups/high-risk-complications.html) call before coming to their appointment.
- We request that all patients reschedule their appointment if they or someone in their household have had signs of a respiratory infection such as fever, cough, or sore throat in the last 48 hours.
- We request that patients reschedule their appointment if they have come in contact with a patient who has either tested positive or presumptive positive for COVID-19 in the last 7 days.
- We request that adult patients attend their appointments alone to reduce the number of people coming through our clinic.
- We request that patients 18 and under come with only one parent or guardian.
What Can I Expect At My Appointment?
In addition to the same great care we have always provided for our patients, please expect the following procedures:
- When you arrive to your appointment, there will be a sign on the clinic door instructing you to call our office at (405) 513-8326 to alert us to your arrival. At that point, we will initiate check in and ask you to remain in your car until your receive a call from one of our team members letting you know that you are ready to be seen.
- When you call to initiate check in, one of our staff members will complete a phone screening of any possible symptoms or risk factors.
- At the start of your appointment, one of our staff members will check your temperature. Anyone with a temperature over 100 will be asked to reschedule their appointment for a later date.
What Other Steps Are You Taking?
In addition, we are taking the following steps:
- Screening all staff members for symptoms on a daily basis.
- Continuing to disinfect each room between patients.
- Increasing the frequency of disinfecting common spaces to multiple times per day.
Do you have questions? Please feel free to call or email us with any questions or concerns.
(405) 513-8326 // email@example.com